Jun YE, Ph.D.
1992, B.Sc., Shandong Normal University;
1997, M.Sc., Xiamen University;
2005, Ph.D., Kyushu University, Japan.
2001-Present, Associate Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University.
Our laboratory focuses on the mechanisms of nerve guide factor in tumor invasion , the angiogenic.
1. Tomoya Kinjo, Jun Ye et al. Suppressive effects of electrochemically reduced water on matrix metalloproteinase-2 activities and in vitroinvasion of human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells. Cytotechnology. (2012) 64:357–371
2. Jun ye , Li Y et al. Inhibitory effect of electrolyzed reduced water on tumor angiogenesis. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Jan; 31 ( 1 ): 19-26 .
3. Jun Ye, Li Yuan. Inhibition of P38 MAPK Reduces Tumor Conditioned Medium-Induced Angiogenesis in Co-Cultured Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells and Fibroblasts. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry Vol. 71 (2007) , No. 5 pp.1162-1169
4. Jun ye , Li y et al. Catalyser-21TM, a mineral water derived from leaf soil, inhibits tumor cell invasion and angiogenesis. Cytotechnology, Vol. 54 (2-3), 61-70,2007
5. Jun Ye, Hirofumi Nogami,et al. The inhibition of MMP-2 expression in human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells by electrolyzed-reduced water. Animal Cell Technology: Basic Applied Aspects, Vol.13, p317-321, 2003
6. Jun Ye, Yuping Li, et al. Enzyme-digested fucoidan extracts derived from seaweed Mozuku of Cladosiphon novae-caledoniae kylin inhibit invasion and angiogenesis of tumor cells. Cytotechnology. Vol. 47, 117-126,2005
7. Jun Ye, Kiichiro Teruya et al . Suppressive effect of fucoidan derived from mozuku on in vitro invasion of human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cells. Animal Cell Technology: Basic Applied Aspects, Vol.14, p 432-438,2006
8. Jun Ye, Yuping Li et al. INHIBITORY EFFECT OF ELECTROLYZED REDUCED WATER ON TUMOR ANGIOGENESIS. Cytotechnology. Vol. 50, 117-126,2007 .