Qiuying HUANG, Ph.D.
2000-2004, B.Sc., School of Life Science, Xiamen University, China;
2004-2009, Ph.D., School of Life Science, Xiamen University, China.
2009-2010, Research Associate, Department of Pathology, The University of Utah, USA;
2011-present, Assistant Professor, School of Life Science, Xiamen University, China.
My research focuses on developing new techniques and methods for molecular diagnosis, with goals to provide better ways to diagnose human genetic disorders and detect somatic gene mutations in cancer.
1. Zhang H, Xu Y, Huang Q, Li Q. Natural phage nanoparticle-mediated real-time immuno-PCR for ultrasensitive detection of protein marker. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013, 49(36): 3778-3780.
2. Liao Y, Wang X, Sha C, Xia Z, Huang Q*, Li Q*. Combination of fluorescence color and melting temperature as a two-dimensional label for homogeneous multiplex PCR detection. Nucleic Acid Research, 2013 Apr 1, 41(7): e76. (*Co-corresponding author)
3. Dempsey-Nunez L, Illson ML, Kent J, Huang Q, Brebner A, Watkins D, Gilfix BM, Wittwer CT, Rosenblatt DS . High resolution melting analysis of the MMAA gene in patients with cblA and in those with undiagnosed methylmalonic aciduria. Mol Genet Metab. 2012, 107(3): 363-367.
4. Xiong F *, Huang Q *, Chen X, Zhou Y, Zhang X, Cai R, Chen Y, Xie J, Feng S, Wei X, Xiao Q, Zhang T, Luo S, Yang X, Hao Y, Qu Y, Li Q , Xu X. A Melting Curve Analysis–Based PCR Assay for One-Step Genotyping of β-Thalassemia Mutations: A Multicenter Validation. The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics. 2011,13(4): 427-435.(*Co-first author)
5. Huang Q, Liu Z, Liao Y, Chen X, Zhang Y, Li Q . Multicolor Fluorescence Melting Curve Analysis for Detection of Multiple Mutations with Self-Quenched Probes. PLoS ONE, 2011, 6(4): e19206.
6. Huang Q, Zheng L, Zhu Y, Zhang J, Wen H, Huang J, Niu J, Zhao X, Li Q . Multicolor combinatorial probe coding for real-time PCR. PLos ONE, 2011,6(1): e16033.
7. Huang Q, Li Q. Characterization of the 5′ to 3′ nuclease activity of Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase on fluorogenic double-stranded probes. Mol Cell Probes. 2009 Jun-Aug; 23(3-4): 188-194.
8. Huang Q, Hu Q, Li Q. Identification of 8 Foodborne Pathogens by Multicolor Combinational Probe Coding Technology in a Single Real-Time PCR. Clinical Chemistry, 2007, 53(10): 1741-1748.
9. Huang Q, Cheng Y, Guo Q, Li Q. Preparation of a Chimeric Armored RNA as a Versatile Calibrator for Multiple Virus Assays. Clinical Chemistry, 2006, 52(7): 1446-1448.