Chunyan YAN, Ph.D.
2001 -2005, B.Sc., Beijing Normal University/College of Chemistry;
2005-2012, Ph.D., Xiamen University/School of life sciences.
2012-present, Assistant Professor, Xiamen University/School of life sciences.
Our study focuses on understanding structure-function relationships of proteins which play key roles in tumorigenesis using a variety of experimental and computational approaches ranging from X-ray crystallography to biochemistry and molecular biology.
1. Chunyan Yang, Huirong Pan, Minxi Wei, et al. Hepatitis E virus capsid protein assembles in 4M urea in the presence of salts. Protein Sci. 2013 Mar; 22(3): 314-26
2. Xuhua Tang*, Chunyan Yang*, Ying Gu, et al. Structural basis for the neutralization and genotype specificity of hepatitis E virus (*co-first author). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, Jun 21, 2011, 108(25): 10266-71
3. Shaowei Li, Xuhua Tang, J. Seetharaman, Chunyan Yang, Ying Gu, Jun Zhang, Hailian Du, J. Wai Kuo Shih, Choy-Leong Hew, J. Sivaraman, Ningshao Xia. Dimerization of Hepatitis E Virus Capsid Protein E2s Domain Is Essential for Virus–Host Interaction. Plos Pathogens, 2009 August; 5(8): 1-10.
4. Fengxia Liu, Junhui Xiong, Sundaramurthy Kumar, Chunyan Yang, et al. Structural and biophysical characterization of Mycobacterium tuberculosis dodecin Rv1498A. J Struct Biol, 2011, 175: 31-38
5. Hai Yu, Shaowei Li, Chunyan Yang, et al. Homology model and potential virus-capsid binding site of a putative HEV receptor Grp78. J Mol Model, 2011, 17: 987-995
6. Kunyu Yang, Shaowei Li, Fangping He, Jiannan Zhang, Minxi Wei, Huirong Pan, Chunyan Yang, Junhui Xiong, Jun Zhang, Ningshao Xia. Expression and purification of soluble HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein gp160 mutant from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biosci Bioeng. 2009 Jul; 108(1):5-10.
7.YuanQing Yan, Shaowei Li, Chunyan Yang, Wenxin Luo, Mingqiao Wang, Yixin Chen, Haifeng Luo, Ting Wu, Jun Zhang, Ningshao Xia. Prediction of a commin neutralizing epitope of H5N1 avian influenza virus by in silico molecular docking. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2008 March; 53(6):868-877