Xiaotong LI, Ph.D.
1982, B.Sc., Xiamen University, China;
1985, M.Sc, Xiamen University, China;
1995, Ph.D., Duke University, Durham, USA.
1996-2002, Postdoctoral fellow, Harvard Medical School, USA;
2002-2008, Principal investigator in several biotech companies in US;
2008–present, Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, China.
Our hybridoma and antibody lab was established with integrated antibody production and purification technologies to assist the research community in School of Life Sciences at Xiamen University and others since 2008. We produce both polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies starting from peptides, proteins or name of the gene. Antibodies we produced already led to important discoveries published on some top journals such as Science and Cell affiliated journal.
Beyond providing high quality antibody services to our research community, we are also focusing on developing special antibodies for cancer drug development and cancer diagnosis with selected targets based on our long-standing experience and interest in cancer drug discovery and cancer research.
1. Liu Q, Cheng Z, Luo L, Yang Y, Zhang Z, Ma H, Chen T, Huang X, Lin SY, Jin M, Li Q*, Li X*. C-terminus of MUC16 activates Wnt signaling pathway throughits interaction with β-catenin to promote tumorigenesis andmetastasis. Oncotarget. 2016 May 5. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.9191.
2. Zhang C, Li X, Adelmant G, Dobbins J, Geisen C, Oser MG, Wucherpfenning KW, Marto JA, Kaelin WG Jr. Peptidic degron in EID1 is recognized by an SCF E3 ligase complex containing the orphan F-box protein FBXO21. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 112(50): 15372-7, 2015.
3. Xie W, Zhang L, Jiao H, Guan L, Zha J, Li X, Wu M, Wang Z, Han J, You H. Chaperone-mediated autophagy prevents apoptosis by degrading BBC3/PUMA. Autophagy. 11(9): 1623-35, 2015.
4. Wu ZH, MK Lu, LY Hu, X Li*. Praziquantel Synergistically Enhances Paclitaxel Efficacy to Inhibit Cancer Cell Growth. PLOS ONE, 7(12), 2012 .
5. Wu ZH, LY Hu, DQ Xu, X Li*.A cell-based assay for screening spindle checkpoint inhibitors. Assay and Drug Development Technologies, 10: 344-352, 2012.
6. Lin SY, TY Li, Q Liu, C Zhang, X Li, Y Chen, et al,. GSK3-TIP60-ULK1 Signaling Pathway Links Growth Factor Deprivation to Autophagy.Science, 336:477-481, 2012.
7. Yang Y, YT Ding, HT Gong, ZJ Yu, X Li*. Expression and urification of mucin 16; preparation and characterization of anti-mucin 16 monoclonal antibody. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi , 28: 960-963, 2012.
8. Ding HD, ZM Lin,Y Yang, ZJ Yu, HT Gong, X Li*. Characterization of NSE monoclonal antibodies and establishment of a double-antibody sandwich ELISA assay. Zhongguo Mianyixue Zazhi , 28 (10) 922-925, 2012.
9. Hikasa H, J Ezan, K Itoh, X Li, et al,. Regulation of TCF3 by Wnt-Dependent Phosphorylation during Vertebrate Axis Specification, Developmental Cell, (19): 521-532, 2010.
10. Chen CR, W Wang, HA Rogoff, X Li, et al,. Dual Induction of Apoptosis and Senescence in Cancer Cells by Chk2 Activation: Checkpoint Activation as a Strategy against Cancer. Cancer Research, 65: 6017-6021, 2005.
11. Adams PD, X Li, et al,. Retinoblastoma protein contains a C-terminal motif that targets it for phosphorylation by cyclin-cdk complexes. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 19: 1068- 1080, 1999.
12. Li X, RB Nicklas. Mitotic forces control a cell cycle checkpoint. Nature, 373: 630-632, 1995.