Yun TIAN, Ph.D.
1989, B.Sc., School of Life Sciences, Northeast Normal University，China;
1994, M.Sc., School of Life Sciences, Northeast Normal University，China;
2002, Ph.D., Environmental Science Research Center, Xiamen University.
2004-2005, Post Doc., Korea Ocean Research & Development Institute, Korea;
2005-2012, Associate Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University；
2012- present, Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University.
Environmental Microbiology, Microbial physiology, Microbial ecology.
Our research focuses on microbial ecology, physiology and diversity, especially regarding the biodegradation of environmental pollutants and use of molecular methods to understand microbial community structure and function.
1. Caiyun Yang, Yi Li, Qian Guo,Qiliang Lai, Tianling Zheng and Yun Tian*. Algoriphagus zhangzhouensis sp. nov., isolated from mangrove sediment. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 2013, 63:1621–1626.
2. Caiyun Yang, Yi Li, Qian Guo, Qiliang Lai, Jun Wei, Tianling Zheng and Yun Tian*. Muricauda zhangzhouensis sp. nov., isolated from mangrove sediment. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 2013, 63: 2320–2325.
3. Caiyun Yang, Yi Li, YY Zhou，W Zheng，Yun Tian*, Tianling Zheng*，Bacterial community dynamics during a bloom caused by Akashiwo sanguinea in the Xiamen Sea Area, China, Harmful Algae, 2012,20:132-142.
4. Yuan-Rong Luo, Tian Y*, Xu Huang, Kae-Kyoung Kwon, Sung-Hyun Yang, Hyun-Seok Seo, Sang-Jin Kim, Tian-Ling Zheng. Sphingomonas polyaromaticivorans sp. nov., a PAHs degrading-bacterium isolated from water sample of oil port. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 2012, 62:1223–1227.
5. Liu HuiJie, Yang CaiYun, Tian Y*,Lin GuangHui, Zheng TianLing. Using population dynamics analysis by DGGE to design the bacterial consortium isolated from mangrove sediments for biodegradation of PAHs. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2011, 65:269-275.
6. Liu, H.J., Yang, C.Y., Tian Y*, Zheng T.L. Screening of PAH-degrading bacteria in a mangrove swamp using PCR-RFLP. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2010, 59: 1278-1283.
7. Lei H, Tian Y*, Zheng TL. Optimization of the method for extraction of phenanthrene-induced proteins in Sphingomonas sp. strain H and detection of the difference in protein expression. Chinese High Technology Letters, 2010，20(12):1314-1319.
8. Luo, Y. R., Tian, Y*., Huang, X., Yan, C. L., Hong, H. S., Lin, G. H., Zheng, T. L. Analysis of community structure of a microbial consortium capable of degrading benzo(a)pyrene by DGGE. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2009, 58: 1159-1163.
9. Tian Y*, Huijie Liu, Tianling Zheng, KaeKyoung Kwon, Sangjin Kim, Chongling Yan. PAHs contamination and bacterial communities in mangrove surface sediments of Jiulong River Estuary, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2008, 57: 707–715.
10. Tian Y*，Luo Yuan-rong, Zheng Tian-ling, Cai Li-zhe, Cao Xiao-xing, Yan Chong-ling. Contamination and Potential Biodegradation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Mangrove Sediments of Xiamen, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2008, 56 : 1184–1191.
11. Liu HuiJie, Tian Y*, Zheng TianLing, Yan ChongLing, Hong HuaSheng. Studies of glucosidase activities from surface sediments in mangrove swamp. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 2008, 367: 111-117.
12. X Huang, TianY, Y R Luo, HJ Liu, Wei Zheng , HS Hong and T L Zheng. Modified Sublimation to Isolate Phenanthrene Degrading Bacteria of the Genera Sphingomonas and Burkholderia from Xiamen Oil Port. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2008, 57: 538–543.