1982, BS., Xiamen University, China;
1985, MS, Xiamen University, China;
1995, Ph.D, Duke University, Durham, USA;
1996-2002, Postdoctoral fellow, Harvard Medical School, USA;
2002-2008, Principal investigator in several biotech companies in US;
2008– present, Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, China.
Beyond providing high quality antibody services to our research community, we are also focusing on developing special antibodies for cancer drug development and cancer diagnosis with selected targets based on our long-standing experience and interest in cancer drug discovery and cancer research.
Polyclonal Antibody Development; Monoclonal Antibody Development; Antibody Purification; Antigen Design and Synthesis; Customized Antibody Labeling; Diagnostic Kit Development; Gene Synthesis, Protein Production and Purification; Large Scale of Mammalian Cell Culture and Production
1. Wu ZH, MK Lu, LY Hu, X Li*. Praziquantel Synergistically Enhances Paclitaxel Efficacy to Inhibit Cancer Cell Growth. PLOS ONE, 7(12), 2012 .
2. Wu ZH, LY Hu, DQ Xu, X Li*. A cell-based assay for screening spindle checkpoint inhibitors.Assay and Drug Development Technologies, 10: 344-352, 2012.
3. Lin SY, TY Li, Q Liu, C Zhang, X Li, Y Chen, et al,. GSK3-TIP60-ULK1 Signaling Pathway Links Growth Factor Deprivation to Autophagy.Science, 336:477-481, 2012.
4. Yang Y, YT Ding, HT Gong, ZJ Yu, X Li*. Expression and urification of mucin 16; preparation and characterization of anti-mucin 16 monoclonal antibody.Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi , 28: 960-963, 2012.
5. Ding HD, ZM Lin,Y Yang, ZJ Yu, HT Gong, X Li* Characterization of NSE monoclonal antibodies and establishment of a double-antibody sandwich ELISA assay.Zhongguo Mianyixue Zazhi , 28 (10) 922-925, 2012.
6. Hikasa H, J Ezan, K Itoh, X Li, et al,. Regulation of TCF3 by Wnt-Dependent Phosphorylation during Vertebrate Axis Specification, Developmental Cell, (19): 521-532, 2010.
7. Chen CR, W Wang, HA Rogoff, X Li, et al,. Dual Induction of Apoptosis and Senescence in Cancer Cells by Chk2 Activation: Checkpoint Activation as a Strategy against Cancer. Cancer Research, 65: 6017-6021, 2005.
8. Adams PD, X Li, et al,. Retinoblastoma protein contains a C-terminal motif that targets it for phosphorylation by cyclin-cdk complexes. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 19: 1068- 1080, 1999.
9. Li X, RB Nicklas. Mitotic forces control a cell cycle checkpoint. Nature, 373: 630-632, 1995.